- Richmond-upon-Thames College
- Head: Mr Robin Ghurbhurun
- T 020 8607 8000
- F 02087 449 738
- E email@example.com
- W www.rutc.ac.uk/
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 16 to 99.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Richmond-Upon-Thames
- Religion: Does not apply
- Open days: See the website for details
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
We have a long and successful heritage and over the years thousands of people have chosen to study with us at our campus in Twickenham. We offer a wide range of courses and subjects for 16-18 year olds including A levels and an extensive choice of technical qualifications from entry level through to level 3 including BTECs, NVQs and Apprenticeships. We also offer a number of Higher Education and Access to HE courses, as well as courses for adults, aimed at developing skills and enhancing employment opportunities. We are proud of our diverse student community and our mission is to support and enable all our students to achieve their maximum potential. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Richmond-upon-Thames College
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Art & Design (Critical Studies) at an English Comprehensive School (GCE A level)
- Best performance by Girls taking Art & Design (Critical Studies) at an English Comprehensive School (GCE A level)
- Excellent performance by Boys taking Spanish at an English Comprehensive School (GCE A level)
- Best performance by Girls taking Art & Design (Critical Studies) at an English Comprehensive School (GCE AS level)
- Best performance by Boys taking History at an English Comprehensive School (IBO Higher level component)