- Rimon Jewish Primary School
41a Dunstan Road
- Head: Ms Sara Keen
- T 020 8209 1805
- F 0208 711 3514
- E email@example.com
- W www.rimonschool.org.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 5 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Barnet
- Pupils: 135
- Religion: Jewish
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 12th March 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Rimon opened in September 2012. As the first Free School in Golders Green, Rimon celebrates the diversity of the Jewish tradition but is also a school for all faiths and none. The school has a contemporary modern orthodox ethos and was founded by members of the community for members of the community.
Rimon's Mission Statement is
To prepare its pupils to make a meaningful contribution to the global society in which they now live through developing an extraordinary blend of social responsibility, character development, academic excellence and a passion for learning and Jewish literacy.
To be respected and valued in a safe and nurturing environment that is dedicated to developing the wisdom, knowledge and joy of learning.
The educational vision of Rimon has five key values that underpin the entire curriculum:
1. Rigorous pursuit of academic achievement
2. Thorough and inspiring approach to the teaching of Judaism
3. Encouraging international awareness in our students
4. Creating and developing environmental awareness
5. Personalised Learning through a commitment to excellent SEN provision ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Rimon Jewish Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.