- Ringshall School
- Head: Miss Charlene Morgan
- T 01473 658307
- F 01473 657 373
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.ringshallschool.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Suffolk
- Pupils: 108
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- Early years provision Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Requires improvement 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 9th March 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 22nd June 2012
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Ringshall School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.