- Ripley Court School
- Head: Mr Andrew Gough Bsc, Ued, Ma
- T 01483 225217
- F 01483 223 854
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- An independent school for boys and girls aged from 2 to 13.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Surrey
- Pupils: 280
- Religion: None
- Fees: Up to £10,500 pa
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
- ISI report: View the ISI report
What the school says...
Ripley Court is a small co-educational school (36 per year group) with an academic nature, but is not pushy and does not believe in excessive pressure. It does believe in granting children some time to be children and to enjoy their childhood. It also requires respect and good manners from its pupils and is very traditional in this regard. The result is happy, kindly-disposed and confident children. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Ripley Court School
Please login to post a comment.