- Ripley St Thomas Church of England Academy
- Head: Mr Martin Wood
- T 01524 64496
- F 01524 847069
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W ripleystthomas.com
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Lancashire
- Pupils: 1715
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- 16-19 study programmes Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 8th December 2011
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 23rd January 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Converted to an academy 2011.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Ripley St Thomas Church of England Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Sociology at an English Comprehensive School (GCE A level)
- Best performance by Girls taking Design & Technology Product Design at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)
2016 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking ICT at an English Comprehensive School (Cambridge Int Certificate Level 1/Level 2)
- Best performance by Girls taking ICT at an English Comprehensive School (Cambridge Int Certificate Level 1/Level 2)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.