- Riverside Primary Academy
Tyne and Wear
- Head: Mrs Julie Goodfellow
- T 0191 460 1918
- F 01914 610686
- E email@example.com
- W www.riversidep…academy.org.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Gateshead
- Pupils: 274
- Religion: Does not apply
- Fees: None
- Open days: Visits welcome by appointment
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 14th March 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 3rd December 2007
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Riverside Primary Academy is a highly successful primary school where children achieve very well and personal aspirations are promoted. We recognise that children achieve best when they are having fun and feel happy. Therefore, our curriculum is developed to be exciting and stimulating throughout the year; using school facilities and visits or visitors to ensure our learning is engaging. We provide two afternoons of sport and outdoor learning every week to promote fitness and collaboration. Manners and politeness are also important in our academy.
Leadership, governance and teaching in our school are all outstanding (see our Ofsted report). All staff work hard to ensure that every child maximises their potential and children reach high levels of attainment. Visitors to our school often comment upon the calm atmosphere, the outstanding behaviour and the caring ethos we have in our school. This is an achievement we are all very proud of. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Riverside Primary Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.