- Rodborough Technology College
- Head: Matthew Armstrong-Harris
- T 01483 411100
- F 01483 417984
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.rodborough.surrey.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 16
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Surrey
- Pupils: 902
- Religion: Does not apply
- Open days: Open evening each October - please check website.
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 6th June 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 10th December 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
We are an inclusive 11-16 school with a strong academic tradition.
At the heart of our vision is ensuring that we both support and challenge our students so that they are able to achieve their best through their enjoyment of the wide range of opportunities and experiences that we offer. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Rodborough Technology College
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Girls taking Design & Technology Resistant Materials at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)
Special Education Needs
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Aspergers Syndrome [archived]|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders [archived]|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|Delicate Medical Problems [archived]|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class||Y|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|