- Rodillian Academy
- Head: Mr Andrew Goulty
- T 01924 872252
- F 01924 826718
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.rodillianacademy.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Leeds
- Pupils: 1485
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 27th January 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 23rd May 2012
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Rodillian Academy
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Computer Appreciation at an English Comprehensive School (OCR National Certificate at Level 3)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available