- Rowan Tree Primary School
Green Hall Close
- Head: Ms Elizabeth Loftus
- T 01942 883928
- F 01942 870069
- E firstname.lastname@example.org…nhall.wigan.sch.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 2 to 11. Type of SEN provision: MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty; SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Wigan
- Pupils: 101
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 13th September 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 18th June 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
New school, opened Sept 06, formerly Green Hall Primary School. Will cater for pupils with moderate learning difficulties and/or specific learning difficulties.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Rowan Tree Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
Green Hall Primary School is a community special school catering for pupils from four to eleven years who have a range of special educational needs. Pupils have moderate and severe learning difficulties including emotional and behavioural difficulties, communication difficulties and sensory impairment. The school provides an outreach service to mainstream schools.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty||Y|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty||Y|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.