Royal Latin School
- Royal Latin School
- Head: Mr David Hudson
- T 01280 813065
- F 01280 813064
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.royallatin.org
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Buckinghamshire
- Pupils: 1284
- Religion: Christian
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- 16-19 study programmes Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 7th May 2009
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 25th May 2006
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Entrance examinations consist of: 11 - 3 VR tests administered by local LEA. Suitable tests may be administered in exceptional circumstances.
Practice papers given.
Converted to an academy 2011.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Royal Latin School
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking German at an English Grammar School (GCE AS level)
2016 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Astronomy at an English Grammar School (GCSE Full Course)
- Best performance by Girls taking Design & Technology Graphic Products at an English Grammar School (GCSE Full Course)
State grammar school
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available