- Royal Latin School
- Head: Mr David Hudson
- T 01280 813065
- F 01280 813064
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.royallatin.org
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Buckinghamshire
- Pupils: 1289
- Religion: Christian
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- 16-19 study programmes Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 7th May 2009
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 25th May 2006
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Entrance examinations consist of: 11 - 3 VR tests administered by local LEA. Suitable tests may be administered in exceptional circumstances.
Practice papers given.
Converted to an academy 2011.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Royal Latin School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking German at an English Grammar School (GCE AS level)
2016 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Astronomy at an English Grammar School (GCSE Full Course)
- Best performance by Girls taking Design & Technology Graphic Products at an English Grammar School (GCSE Full Course)
State grammar school
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.