- Rye College
- Head: Mr Barry Blakelock
- T 01797 222545
- F 01797 224343
- E email@example.com
- W www.ryecollege.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 16.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: East Sussex
- Pupils: 622
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 11th July 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 10th June 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Rye College is a good school, popular with families in both East Sussex and Kent. Situated on the heart of Rye, this is a small rural community school in an attractive setting; a place where students can feel safe and have space to learn, where they are known as individuals and where their talents are nurtured.
Our College has a century long tradition on its current site. We prepare young people well for the challenges of the 21st Century whilst holding fast to traditional values. Rye College provides learners aged 11 to 16 with a unique experience; a place where tradition meets with innovation.
Rye College has a sister school, The Rye Studio School for the Creative Industries (the only one of its type in the South East) which is situated next door. The Rye Studio School prepares 14-19 year olds for successful careers within the Creative Industries. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Rye College
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.