- Sackville School
- Head: Mr Julian Grant
- T 01342 410140
- F 01342 315 544
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.sackville.w-sussex.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: West Sussex
- Pupils: 1616
- Religion: Does not apply
- Open days: Thursday 24th September 2015, 5.30pm
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 19th March 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 24th April 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Sackville is a thriving comprehensive school with a large and successful sixth form. its GCSE results have soared over recent years, with 73% of students achieving at least 5 A*-C grade passes including English and maths at GCSE in 2015, placing it amongst the highest schools in West Sussex. Both English and maths see C+ grades at over 80% and the same levels of progress from key stage 2 at 86%. All of these figures are significantly above both county and national averages. Sackville enjoyed a particularly successful Ofsted inspection in Spring 2015 and holds the UNICEF Rights Respecting Award which reflects its positive and caring ethos. Standards of behaviour are very good; expectations are unashamedly high. ...Read more
What the parents say...
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Boys taking Design & Technology Resistant Materials at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.