- Saint Felix School
- Head: Mr James Harrison Ba(Hons), Qts
- T 01502 722175
- F 01502 722641
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.stfelix.co.uk
- An independent school for boys and girls aged from 2 to 18.
- Boarding: Yes
- Local authority: Suffolk
- Pupils: 296
- Religion: None
- Fees: Day £10,440 - £14,970; Boarding £21,630 - £26,160 pa
- Open days: Saturdays in May and October
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
- ISI report: View the ISI report
- Linked schools: Saint Felix School Pre-Prep and Prep Departments
What the school says...
Saint Felix is a very special place in which to grow up and develop as a young person. Starting in the Nursery and Reception, we begin the slow, but rewarding, task of making each child ever more independent so that, as they progress through the school, they can take on increasing responsibility for all aspects of their lives and be as well prepared as possible to thrive in our rapidly changing modern world.
The ethos of Saint Felix focuses on the individual. Expectations are high and students achieve things here that they might, early in their school lives, have thought to be beyond their reach. This in part is due to the relationship between pupils and staff which is always professional - but warm and very supportive at the same time. The staff give generously of their time, energy and skills to support their pupils, whether they are teachers or those who work in the school in a myriad of other roles. It is this team that makes all the difference to the children in our care.
Everyone who visits us comments on our warm, friendly, relaxed, family atmosphere. On another level, they also discern a real sense of purpose, where pupils are motivated and ambitious. Our pupils and students are given every opportunity to develop their own interests and talents and yet much is demanded of them in terms of team work, communication and collegiate life. Academic success is one of our strongest aims and together with activities such as creative arts, equestrianism, music, sport and swimming, the wider curriculum provides every opportunity for individuals to acquire and practise those skills that are so sought after in the world beyond school. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Saint Felix School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Mathematics at an English Independent School (GCE A level)
- Best performance by Boys taking Mathematics (Further) at an English Independent School (GCE AS level)
- Best performance by Boys taking Art & Design (Photography) at an English Independent School (GCE AS level)
- Best performance by Boys taking Art & Design (Photography) at an English Independent School (GCSE)
Equestrian centre or equestrian team - school has own equestrian centre or an equestrian team.