- Saint Martin's Catholic Voluntary Academy
- Head: Clive Wright
- T 01455 212386
- F 01455 212046
- E email@example.com
- W www.saint-martins.net
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 16.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Leicestershire
- Pupils: 605
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Open days: 7th October 2014
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 13th February 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 5th July 2012
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Saint Martin's is an outstanding 11-16 Catholic Academy providing the local community of Stoke Golding, Hinckley, Earl Shilton and beyond with a high quality academic, moral and spiritual education. We are situated in the historic and beautiful Leicestershire village of Stoke Golding.
It is part of the Diocese of Nottingham, and is built on the same grounds as the former Dominican nunnery. The school is named after Saint Martn de Porres. The 2012 Ofsted Report judged St Martins as 'outstanding' in all categories. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Saint Martin's Catholic Voluntary Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.