- Sarratt Church of England Primary School
- Head: Mr David Smith Baqts Hons Med Npqh
- T 01923 262003
- F 01923 262 003
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.sarratt.herts.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Hertfordshire
- Pupils: 163
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 10th December 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Inadequate on 22nd October 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Sarratt Church of England School promotes a lifelong
love of learning within a safe and happy
environment where every person matters. We
help each child to do their best: to be their best
selves; nurturing each through high expectations,
support and challenge. We provide a creative and
challenging curriculum, including the significance
of faith, which develops and celebrates each
child’s talents and abilities, engages their
curiosity about the world and develops their self confidence.
Christian values and spirituality are at the heart of
our school where we welcome everyone from all
faiths and none. Holy Cross Church and its
congregation are an integral part of school life
and we cherish our special relationship. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Sarratt Church of England Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.