- Saxon Hill Academy
Kings Hill Road
- Head: Mrs Melsa Buxton B.Ed Npqh
- T 01543 414892
- F 01543 510626
- E email@example.com
- W www.saxonhill.staffs.sch.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 2 to 19. Type of SEN provision: PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty.
- Boarding: Yes
- Local authority: Staffordshire
- Pupils: 93
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 18th September 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 24th November 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Saxon Hill Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
Saxon Hill is a community school providing for pupils from two to nineteen years who have physical disabilities and associated sensory and medical difficulties. The school uses conductive education where appropriate and takes boarders on a respite basis.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty||Y|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.