Scott Medical and Healthcare College
- Scott Medical and Healthcare College
- Head: Mr Martyn Cox
- T 01752 987010
- E [email protected]
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 13 to 19.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Plymouth
- Pupils: 139
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 11th February 2020
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
This is not currently a GSG-reviewed school.
Do you know this school?
The schools we choose, and what we say about them, are founded on parents’ views. If you know this school, please share your views with us.
Please login to post a comment.