- Sellincourt Primary School
- Head: Ms R Marlin
- T 020 8672 6796
- F 020 8672 6057
- E email@example.com
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 3 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Pupils: 437
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 2nd July 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 14th July 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
At Sellincourt, we celebrate the cultural diversity of our community and the mutual respect that our pupils have for one another. Our children work hard to achieve their personal goals and this is evident through their excellent personal development and the good progress they make throughout the school.
/> We foster a strong can do attitude where taking risks is seen as an integral part of learning.
We view learning as an exciting life-long process, and to this end, aim to provide an extensive curriculum which takes into account our childrens needs, skills, talents and interests.
There is a strong history of partnership with the local community where staff, children, governors and parents work collaboratively towards our joint mission:
Learning together in a happy and successful school. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Sellincourt Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.