- Sheldwich Primary School
Lees Court Road
- Head: Mrs S Garrett
- T 01795 532779
- F 01795 532682
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.sheldwich.kent.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 5 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Kent
- Pupils: 221
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 9th November 2012
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 27th February 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
At Sheldwich Primary School we believe in achieving consistently high standards of work and behaviour in a happy and caring environment.
Our principal aim is to develop each child to the maximum of his or her potential in all areas of the curriculum. This is undertaken by matching tasks to pupils ability and having high expectations of all children throughout the school.
We encourage each child to develop into a good citizen, aware of his or her social responsibilities, and to find pleasure in working as a member of a social group. Children are taught to respect others within the school community.
We are very proud of our school, which has served the local community since at least 1868, converting to an academy in September 2011. Our success culminated in achieving 'Outstanding' status in our recent Ofsted inspection (November 2012). ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Sheldwich Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.