Sherbourne Fields School A GSG School
- Sherbourne Fields School
- Head: Mrs Shivaun Duffy Moriarty
- T 024 7659 1501
- F 024 7659 0517
- E office@sherbourne…ds.coventry.sch.uk
- A special state school for pupils aged from 2 to 19
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Coventry
- Pupils: 136
- Religion: Does not apply
- Review: View The Good Schools Guide Review
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 6th February 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 29th November 2011
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What The Good Schools Guide says..
'We took pupils on the autistic spectrum and some visually impaired youngsters to the top of Ben Nevis. Next step will be to climb the two highest peaks in Ireland, completing the Five Peaks Challenge. One participant has developed a love of the outdoors and now goes…'
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
What The Good Schools Guide says
Since 2013, Shivaun Duffy Moriarty. Fine art graduate who started working life as an independent artist, then studied for a PGSE specialising in SEN at Middlesex University. Taught for 12 years at Grove Park Special School, now called The Village, in North London. Got a job as deputy head at Sherbourne Fields in 2010. Delighted to be able to return to Coventry, where her wider family lives, to bring up her two daughters.
Comes from warm, close family and is one of six siblings who are all involved in education. Says that she has her mother to thank for her solution-focused attitude. ‘Nothing was a barrier, nothing was a problem and nothing would stop anybody doing anything. So I’ve always been absolutely immersed in that sort of belief. It was something...