- Sidney Stringer Academy
2 Primrose Hill Street
- Head: Ms Wendy Tomes
- T 024 7625 1756
- F 024 7625 1777
- E wtomes.staff@sidn…ngeracademy.org.uk
- W www.sidneystri…academy.org.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Coventry
- Pupils: 1298
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 14th March 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Formerly Sidney Stringer School - Specialising in Mathematics and Computing became an academy summer 2010.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Sidney Stringer Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Somali Listening at an English Comprehensive School (Asset Languages Intermediate (Level 2))
- Best performance by Boys taking Somali Reading at an English Comprehensive School (Asset Languages Intermediate (Level 2))
- Best performance by Girls taking Basic Communication Skills at an English Comprehensive School (ELQ Band A)
- Best performance by Girls taking Somali Reading at an English Comprehensive School (Asset Languages Intermediate (Level 2))
- Best performance by Girls taking Somali Writing at an English Comprehensive School (Asset Languages Intermediate (Level 2))
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Careers intervention used by this School
|SACU-Student||University course and career search tools|