- Sinclair Primary and Nursery School
- Head: Ms Gerida Montague
- T 023 8073 6663
- F 023 8074 1649
- E info@sinclair-pri…southampton.sch.uk
- W www.sinclairlive.net
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Southampton
- Pupils: 238
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 23rd January 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 1st October 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Sinclair Primary and Nursery School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.