- Skegness Grammar School
- Head: Ms Heather Scott
- T 01754 610000
- F 01754 763947
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.sgs.lincs.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: Yes
- Local authority: Lincolnshire
- Pupils: 513
- Religion: None
- Fees: Tuition: Free; Boarding: £11,466 pa
- Open days: Boarding Open Days - February 4th, March 4th, May 6th
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- 16-19 study programmes Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 27th September 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 14th May 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
One of the top 10 Schools in Lincolnshire.
Skegness Grammar School offers a traditional Grammar School education with State Boarding available at nearby Wainfleet Hall.
In addition to a commitment to academic excellence, Skegness Grammar School also provides a range of unique enrichment and sporting opportunities for students.
Ranging from partnerships with some of the country's top universities, to masterclasses with elite athletes and international Outward Bound expeditions, students benefit from a broad and inspiring offer.
Scholarships and bursaries are also available.
The hyperlink below gives an idea of life at Wainfleet Hall, Skegness Grammar School's boarding community:
For further information about studying at Skegness Grammar School please email email@example.com or call 01754 610000. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Skegness Grammar School
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Design & Technology Graphic Products at an English Grammar School (GCSE)
- Best performance by Boys taking Sports Leadership at an English Grammar School (VRQ Level 1)
2016 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Design & Technology Product Design at an English Grammar School (GCSE Full Course)
State boarding school
State grammar school
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.