Slade Nursery School
- Slade Nursery School
Titup Hall Drive
- Head: Mrs Carol Lister
- T 01865 750670
- W www.sladenurse…adington.org.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 2 to 5.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Oxfordshire
- Pupils: 104
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 2
- 1 Short inspection 6th July 2016
- 2 Full inspection 21st February 2013
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 29th April 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Slade Nursery School
Please login to post a comment.