- Soar Valley College
- Head: Mrs Julie Robinson
- T 0116 266 9625
- F 01162 660634
- E enquiries@soarval…y.leicester.sch.uk
- W www.soarvalley…icester.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 16
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Leicester
- Pupils: 1292
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 7th November 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 4th February 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Soar Valley College
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Boys taking Health & Social Care at an English Comprehensive School (Vocational GCSE Single Award)