Southbank International School Kensington
- Southbank International School Kensington
36-38 Kensington Park Road
- Head: Siobhan McGrath
- T 020 7229 8230
- F 020 7727 3290
- E [email protected]
- W www.southbank.org
- An independent school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- Pupils: 205
- Religion: None
- Fees: £14,280 - £22,230 pa
- Open days: October and March
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
- ISI report: View the ISI report
- Linked schools: Southbank International School, Southbank International School - Westminster
What the school says...
Southbank International School was founded in 1979 by a group of educators in order to provide a challenging academic environment for students from around the world, aged 3 to 19. There are three campuses. Students receive tuition through the International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme (PYP) and transfer to the Westminster campus at age 11. Southbank uses London as a classroom taking full advantage of the cultural riches of the city. The campuses have students representing 71 nationalities, and the school is noted for its friendly and inclusive atmosphere. ...Read more
This is not currently a GSG-reviewed school.
Do you know this school?
The schools we choose, and what we say about them, are founded on parents’ views. If you know this school, please share your views with us.
Please login to post a comment.
International Baccalaureate: primary years - primary years is a programme for ages 3-12.
Special Education Needs
SEN teachers work closely with class teachers to ensure specific needs are met either through withdrawal sessions or in-class support. Team approach between school, home and external agencies essential.