- Spires Academy
- Head: Ms Nicki Mattin
- T 01227 710392
- F 01227 712 370
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.spiresacademy.com
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Kent
- Pupils: 606
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 18th May 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 14th May 2015
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
New school opened September 2007. Replaces Montgomery School.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Spires Academy
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Boys taking Health Studies at an English Comprehensive School (BTEC Certificate Level 2)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.