- Spring Bank Primary School
- Head: Mr Michael Brawley
- T 0113 204 3120
- F 01132 043121
- E email@example.com
- W www.springbankprimary.org
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Leeds
- Pupils: 212
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- Early years provision Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 7th December 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 22nd May 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Spring Bank Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.