- Spring Bank Primary School
- Head: Mr Michael Brawley
- T 0113 204 3120
- F 01132 043121
- E email@example.com
- W www.springbankprimary.org
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 4 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Leeds
- Pupils: 213
- Religion: Does not apply
- Current Ofsted grade: Good on 22nd May 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 3rd April 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Spring Bank Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.