- Spring Hill High School
C/O 28 Slade Road
- Head: Mrs Sheraine Reid-Ferguson
- T 0121 448 3001
- F 0121 448 8177
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.springhill…ghschool.co.uk
- A special independent school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 19. Type of SEN provision: SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health.
- Boarding: Yes
- Local authority: Birmingham
- Pupils: 38
- Religion: None
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Childrens home for borderline personality, anxiety, attachment disorders, autism adolescence/adult transition.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Spring Hill High School
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health||Y|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|