- Springfield Academy
Bulwell Hall Estate
- Head: Mrs Jane-Belinda Francis
- T 0115 915 5769
- F 01159 155 769
- E [email protected]
- W www.springfieldacademy.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Nottingham
- Pupils: 208
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 10th December 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 5th December 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
This is not currently a GSG-reviewed school.
Do you know this school?
Please login to post a comment.
Overall school performance (for comparison or review only)
Interpreting catchment maps
The maps show in colour where the pupils at a school came from*. Red = most pupils to Blue = fewest.
For help and explanation of our catchment maps see: Catchment maps explained
The 'hotter' the colour the more children have been admitted.
Children get into the school from here:
sometimes, but not in this year