- Springfield Infant School and Nursery
11 Wesley Way
- Head: Mrs Kelly Head Bed(Hons) Cantab Qts
- T 01473 741305
- F 01473 748 653
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.springfiel…suffolk.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 7.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Suffolk
- Pupils: 311
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 24th January 2017
- 2 Full inspection 4th July 2013
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 7th November 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Springfield Infant School and Nursery
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.