- Springfield School
- Head: Ms S F Spivey Bsc, Ma
- T 023 9237 9119
- F 023 9238 8784
- E [email protected]
- W www.springfield.uk.net
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 16.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Portsmouth
- Pupils: 1121
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 2
- 1 Short inspection 3rd February 2016
- 2 Full inspection 15th March 2013
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 5th March 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
We are a large and inclusive school community with over 1100 students on roll. The school has an established history of excellent practice and high achievement; in March 2013 Ofsted judged the school to be good with outstanding features. The pursuit of excellence underpins everything that we do. We aim to work closely with our different stakeholders to ensure that each and every student who comes through our door gets the very best opportunities that will set them on the path for an exciting, successful and fulfilling future. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Springfield School
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Psychology at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE Short Course)
- Best performance by Boys taking Sociology at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE Short Course)
- Best performance by Girls taking Psychology at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE Short Course)
- Best performance by Girls taking Sociology at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE Short Course)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available