- Springfield School
- Head: Ms S F Spivey Bsc, Ma
- T 023 9237 9119
- F 023 9238 8784
- E email@example.com
- W www.springfield.uk.net
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 16.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Portsmouth
- Pupils: 1121
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 2
- 1 Short inspection 3rd February 2016
- 2 Full inspection 15th March 2013
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 5th March 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
We are a large and inclusive school community with over 1100 students on roll. The school has an established history of excellent practice and high achievement; in March 2013 Ofsted judged the school to be good with outstanding features. The pursuit of excellence underpins everything that we do. We aim to work closely with our different stakeholders to ensure that each and every student who comes through our door gets the very best opportunities that will set them on the path for an exciting, successful and fulfilling future. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Springfield School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Psychology at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE Short Course)
- Best performance by Boys taking Sociology at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE Short Course)
- Best performance by Girls taking Psychology at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE Short Course)
- Best performance by Girls taking Sociology at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE Short Course)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.