- St Alban and St Stephen Roman Catholic Infant and Nursery School
- Head: Mrs Bernadette Dempsey Bsc Hons
- T 01727 854643
- F 01727 893158
- E email@example.com
- W www.ssasinfants.herts.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 7.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Hertfordshire
- Pupils: 233
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Early years provision Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 12th July 2011
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 25th February 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for St Alban and St Stephen Roman Catholic Infant and Nursery School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.