- St Alban's Church of England Primary School
St Albans Close
- Head: Mrs Helen Morris
- T 01902 558825
- F 01902 558 827
- E stalbansprimarysc…lverhampton.gov.uk
- W www.stalbansprimary.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Wolverhampton
- Pupils: 191
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Inadequate 1
- Early years provision Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Inadequate 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Inadequate 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Requires improvement 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Inadequate 1
- 1 Full inspection 22nd June 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 4th February 2015
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for St Alban's Church of England Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.