- St Andrew's Catholic Primary School
- Head: Mrs Jayne Crean B.Ed, Npqh
- T 0121 743 5675
- F 01217 426 645
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.st-andrews…olihull.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Solihull
- Pupils: 236
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 29th September 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 28th March 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for St Andrew's Catholic Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.