- St Augustine Academy
- Head: Mr Jason Feldwick
- T 01622 752490
- F 01622 693789
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.saa.woodard.co.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Kent
- Pupils: 551
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 2nd October 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 12th December 2012
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
St Augustine Academy is committed to providing an education that ensures all students succeed and make the best of the opportunities and experiences available to them. Our core principles are based upon the educational, spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of our students. We believe that students are engaged and achieve when the environment is both caring and orderly with teaching that fires their imagination and brings learning to life.
The Academys specialism of Business and Enterprise is embedded throughout the curriculum to give students access to essential skills that have been identified by numerous employers as fundamental for successful employment. We place great emphasis upon leadership, teamwork, creative solutions and innovation. Our curriculum provides numerous opportunities for these and other relevant skills to be introduced, practised and mastered so that when our students go forward into the world of work they are fully prepared.
We seek to inspire our current students and those of future generations to succeed. We have a great deal to offer our community and look forward to working with others in ensuring that we genuinely do make a difference to the life chances of our students. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for St Augustine Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Boys taking Logic / Philosophy at an English Comprehensive School (GCE AS level)