- St Augustine Academy
- Head: Mr Jason Feldwick
- T 01622 752490
- F 01622 693789
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.saa.woodard.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Kent
- Pupils: 576
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 21st February 2018
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 2nd October 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
St Augustine Academy is committed to providing an education that ensures all students succeed and make the best of the opportunities and experiences available to them. Our core principles are based upon the educational, spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of our students. We believe that students are engaged and achieve when the environment is both caring and orderly with teaching that fires their imagination and brings learning to life.
The Academys specialism of Business and Enterprise is embedded throughout the curriculum to give students access to essential skills that have been identified by numerous employers as fundamental for successful employment. We place great emphasis upon leadership, teamwork, creative solutions and innovation. Our curriculum provides numerous opportunities for these and other relevant skills to be introduced, practised and mastered so that when our students go forward into the world of work they are fully prepared.
We seek to inspire our current students and those of future generations to succeed. We have a great deal to offer our community and look forward to working with others in ensuring that we genuinely do make a difference to the life chances of our students. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for St Augustine Academy
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Boys taking Logic / Philosophy at an English Comprehensive School (GCE AS level)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.