- St Augustine's Catholic College
- Head: Mr Jonathan Alsop Ba Hons and Ma
- T 01225 350001
- F 01225 350002
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.st-augusti…s.wilts.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Wiltshire
- Pupils: 946
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 22nd March 2007
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Converted to an academy 2011.
What the parents say...
No comments received for St Augustine's Catholic College
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Business Studies & Econs at an English Comprehensive School (GCE A level)
- Best performance by Girls taking Biology at an English Comprehensive School (Cambridge International Certificate Level 1/Level 2)
- Excellent performance by Boys taking PE / Sports Studies at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.