- St Augustine's Catholic College
- Head: Mr Jonathan Aslop Ba Hons and Ma
- T 01225 350001
- F 01225 350002
- E email@example.com
- W www.st-augusti…s.wilts.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Wiltshire
- Pupils: 946
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Current Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 22nd March 2007
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 22nd March 2007
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Converted to an academy 2011.
What the parents say...
No comments received for St Augustine's Catholic College
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Business Studies & Econs at an English Comprehensive School (GCE A level)
- Best performance by Girls taking Biology at an English Comprehensive School (Cambridge International Certificate Level 1/Level 2)
- Excellent performance by Boys taking PE / Sports Studies at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)