- St Augustine's Catholic Primary School, Weymouth
- Head: Mr Michael Lobo
- T 01305 782600
- F 01305 788 038
- E email@example.com
- W www.staugustin….dorset.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Dorset
- Pupils: 213
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Outstanding 2
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 31st January 2017
- 2 Full inspection 10th June 2011
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 15th January 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for St Augustine's Catholic Primary School, Weymouth
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.