- St Augustine's Catholic Primary School, Weymouth
- Head: Mr Michael Lobo
- T 01305 782600
- F 01305 788 038
- E email@example.com
- W www.staugustin….dorset.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Dorset
- Pupils: 213
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 10th June 2011
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 15th January 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for St Augustine's Catholic Primary School, Weymouth
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.