- St Barnabas' CofE Primary School
St Barnabas Street
- Head: Ms Ann Townshend Bed (Hons) NPQH
- T 020 7641 4232
- F 0207 641 4229
- E email@example.com
- W www.stbarnabasprimary.org.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Westminster
- Pupils: 149
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 4th July 2017
- 2 Full inspection 31st January 2013
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Satisfactory on 9th February 2011
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
St Barnabas’ is a Church of England School, founded in 1847 to serve the local community. It has a long tradition of welcoming children from Christian families and from other faiths. We offer our children a high standard of education within a caring and secure environment where honesty, independence and trust are valued.
At St Barnabas’ we treat children as individuals and are involved with all aspects of their development. We work closely with parents, governors and our local community to offer our pupils a safe and healthy environment where they can develop the knowledge, skills and attitudes to become lifelong learners and responsible citizens.
We hold Artsmark Gold and the RE Quality Mark (Gold). We are currently working with The Voices Foundation, London Music Masters, the Bach Choir, The Royal Albert Hall and The Soho Theatre on arts projects. All KS2 pupils learn Latin as part of our curriculum and children in KS1 have the opportunity to play the violin at no cost to parents. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for St Barnabas' CofE Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available