- St Benedict's Catholic Primary School
- Head: Mrs Sara Chapman
- T 01827 712320
- F 01827 714078
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.stbenedictsonline.co.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 4 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Warwickshire
- Pupils: 177
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 23rd November 2012
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 5th December 2007
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
We are a small successful family orientated, Catholic Primary School on the outskirts of Atherstone. Our small classes enable us to give our children that little more attention than in schools with 30 as a standard class size. We seek to provide an excellent education for all who choose our school and welcome all to apply for a place in our school. In November 2012 we were judged a good school by Ofsted of which we are very proud. The inspectors said that, 'Teaching is typically good and sometimes outstanding.' and that 'Behaviour is good in lessons and exemplary around the school, and pupils feel safe.' The children said about our school, 'We trust our teachers. They make us feel safe and important.' We have a warm and welcoming environment, where all children are treated as individuals and encouraged to achieve their own personal best. The small nature of our school allows us to know all our children as individuals and to work as one big family, 'Learning in faith and growing in love.'
We welcome visitors and prospective parents to visit ourschool at any time by simply phoning the school office and making an appointment. ...Read more
What the parents say...
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.