- St Bernard's Catholic Grammar School
1 Langley Road
- Head: Mr Michael Stimpson Ma
- T 01753 527020
- F 01753 576919
- E email@example.com
- W www.st-bernard….slough.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Slough
- Pupils: 854
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- 16-19 study programmes Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 30th September 2011
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 10th December 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Entrance examinations consist of: 11: Maths, Vr & non-VR. 16: Minimum of 5 A-Cs with A/B grades in subjects to be pursued.
What the parents say...
No comments received for St Bernard's Catholic Grammar School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Mathematics at an English Grammar School (GCE AS level)
- Best performance by Boys taking Additional Science at an English Grammar School (GCSE)
- Best performance by Girls taking Science (Core) at an English Grammar School (GCSE)
- Best performance by Girls taking Additional Science at an English Grammar School (GCSE)
2016 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Additional Science at an English Grammar School (GCSE Full Course)
State grammar school
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Careers intervention used by this School
|Adviza||Careers information, advice & guidance|