St Dominic's School
- St Dominic's School
- Head: Mrs Angela Drayton
- T 01428 684693
- F 01428 685 018
- E [email protected]
- W www.stdominicsschool.org.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 7 to 19. Type of SEN provision: ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder; SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication; SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty.
- Boarding: Yes
- Local authority: Surrey
- Pupils: 87
- Religion: Christian
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 28th November 2017
- 2 Full inspection 11th July 2013
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Satisfactory on 3rd March 2011
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for St Dominic's School
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
St Dominic's is an independent Roman Catholic special school catering for pupils from eight to sixteen years with specific learning difficulties including autistic spectrum disorders and severe communication difficulties. The school takes day pupils and weekly boarders.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication||Y|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty||Y|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available