- St Dominic's School
- Head: Mrs Angela Drayton
- T 01428 684693
- F 01428 685 018
- E email@example.com
- W www.stdominicsschool.org.uk
- A special independent school for boys and girls aged from 7 to 19. Type of SEN provision: ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder; SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication; SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty.
- Boarding: Yes
- Local authority: Surrey
- Pupils: 87
- Religion: Christian
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 11th July 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Satisfactory on 3rd March 2011
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for St Dominic's School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Special Education Needs
St Dominic's is an independent Roman Catholic special school catering for pupils from eight to sixteen years with specific learning difficulties including autistic spectrum disorders and severe communication difficulties. The school takes day pupils and weekly boarders.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication||Y|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty||Y|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.