- St Edward's School
- Head: Mrs J P Clayfield Bsc (Hons)
- T 01242 538600
- F 01242 538612
- E email@example.com
- W www.stedwards.co.uk
- An independent school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Gloucestershire
- Pupils: 342
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Fees: £12,765 - £15,435 pa
- Open days: 3rd March 2017, 28th April 2017 and 23rd June 2017
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
- ISI report: View the ISI report
- Linked schools: St Edward's Preparatory School
What the school says...
At St Edward's School our commitment to small class sizes enables our excellent teaching staff to concentrate on teaching and inspiring every child to succeed. Each pupil can fulfil their potential as teachers focus on the individual. Our excellent pastoral support allows children to grow in confidence and independence. Educating boys and girls together develops their social skills and equips them for the demands of the real world. Our inclusive ethos and breadth of opportunities encourages every single child to thrive and discover just how amazing they can be. As a day school, all children go home every evening so parents are an essential part of their educational journey. Pupil's are well-grounded, caring, responsible and articulate.
Scholarships are available for pupils entering Year 7, 10 and Lower Sixth. We also offer a Full Academic Bursary-Scholarship for pupils entering in to Year 7. ...Read more
What the parents say...
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Classical Civilisation at an English Independent School (GCE A level)
- Excellent performance by Boys taking Classical Civilisation at an English Independent School (GCSE)
2016 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Art & Design (Fine Art) at an English Independent School (GCSE Full Course)
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.