- St George's CofE Controlled Primary School
- Head: Mrs Sue Brindley
- T 01283 217199
- F 01283 551 980
- E enquiries@st-geor….derbyshire.sch.uk
- W www.st-georges…byshire.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 5 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Derbyshire
- Pupils: 204
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 5th July 2012
- Previous Ofsted grade: Satisfactory on 30th June 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for St George's CofE Controlled Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.