- St George's Community Primary School
- Head: Mrs Josephine Luxon B Ed, Npqh
- T 01305 820520
- F 01305 823 947
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.stgeorgesportland.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Dorset
- Pupils: 443
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 13th April 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 9th January 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
New school opened Sept 06. Result of amalgamating: Portland Tophill Junior School and St George's Infant School. Capacity 540
What the parents say...
No comments received for St George's Community Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.