- St George's Community Primary School
- Head: Mrs Josephine Luxon B Ed, Npqh
- T 01305 820520
- F 01305 823 947
- E email@example.com
- W www.stgeorgesportland.co.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 4 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Dorset
- Pupils: 417
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 13th April 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 9th January 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
New school opened Sept 06. Result of amalgamating: Portland Tophill Junior School and St George's Infant School. Capacity 540
What the parents say...
No comments received for St George's Community Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.