St Hugh's School
- St Hugh's School
- Head: Mrs Tracy Millard
- T 01724 842960
- F 01724 747249
- E [email protected]
- W www.st-hughs.n-lincs.sch.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 19. Type of SEN provision: ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder; MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty; PD - Physical Disability; PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty; SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: North Lincolnshire
- Pupils: 157
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 18th September 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 15th December 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for St Hugh's School
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Sports Organisation at an English Comprehensive School (BTEC Award Level 1)
Special Education Needs
The Good Schools Guide writes: The school has a useful and informative web-site. The welcome page states: 'St Hughs School is a Special Co-educational Day School for students aged between 11 and 19 years with a wide range of moderate/complex learning difficulties associated with physical/social needs.'
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty||Y|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability||Y|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty||Y|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication||Y|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available