- St Hugh's School
- Head: Mrs Tracy Millard
- T 01724 842960
- F 01724 747249
- E email@example.com
- W www.st-hughs.n-lincs.sch.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 19. Type of SEN provision: ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder; MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty; PD - Physical Disability; PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty; SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: North Lincolnshire
- Pupils: 157
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 18th September 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 15th December 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for St Hugh's School
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Sports Organisation at an English Comprehensive School (BTEC Award Level 1)
Special Education Needs
The Good Schools Guide writes: The school has a useful and informative web-site. The welcome page states: 'St Hughs School is a Special Co-educational Day School for students aged between 11 and 19 years with a wide range of moderate/complex learning difficulties associated with physical/social needs.'
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty||Y|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability||Y|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty||Y|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication||Y|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.