- St James and St John CofE Primary School
- Head: Gillian Pedder
- T 01280 812291
- F 01280 812 291
- E email@example.com
- W www.stjamesjohn.com
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 4 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Buckinghamshire
- Pupils: 122
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 14th December 2012
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 25th September 2007
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
St James and St John CofE Primary is a new school (Sept 2006). It is the result of the amalgamation of two first schools: Chackmore and St James, Akeley. It opeates on two sites; the Foundation stage on the Akeley site, Years 2-5 on the Chackmore site.
What the parents say...
No comments received for St James and St John CofE Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.