- St James' Church of England Voluntary Controlled First School
- Head: Mrs Jacqui Booth
- T 01258 840669
- F 01258 840 669
- E email@example.com
- W www.gauntscomm….dorset.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 5 to 9.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Dorset
- Pupils: 120
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 29th January 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 21st October 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for St James' Church of England Voluntary Controlled First School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.