- St James CofE Primary School, Daisy Hill
- Head: Catherine Watkin
- T 01942 634688
- F 01942 634 689
- E office@st-james-d…hill.bolton.sch.uk
- W www.st-james-d….bolton.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Bolton
- Pupils: 370
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 27th November 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 15th June 2011
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for St James CofE Primary School, Daisy Hill
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.