- St John's CofE School
- Head: Mr B Basinger-Adams Bed Hons
- T 01985 213446
- F 01985 216 053
- W www.st-johns-w…er.wilts.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 5 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Wiltshire
- Pupils: 134
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 10th July 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 14th June 2012
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for St John's CofE School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.